We take summertime fun offerings seriously…
Tulip offers summer camps for preschool and elementary school kids. Our summer camps provide a great opportunity to develop core skills and learn the values of collaboration, teamwork in a fun, nurturing, and safe environment. Our summer camp is designed to provide a fun and engaging experience. The activities we offer are both educational and entertaining, ensuring that every child has a summer they will never forget.
Tulip Summer Camp 2023
Summer Camp Details:
Jr. Preschool (2-3 yrs) Program
Preschool (3-4 yrs) Program
Pre-K (4-5 yrs) Program
Timings: (Mon – Fri)
Core Day: 8 AM – 3 PM
Extended Care: 3 PM – 6 PM ($ 100 per week)
Our summer camp is designed to provide a fun and engaging experience for preschool-aged children. We offer a variety of activities that are both educational and entertaining, ensuring that every child has a summer they will never forget. Our campus is fully equipped with a playground, indoor playroom, and air-conditioned classrooms. Our camp is run by experienced and certified preschool teachers who are passionate about creating an engaging and educational summer experience for your child. We maintain a low student-to-teacher ratio to ensure that every child receives individual attention and guidance. We follow all CDC and state guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our students, staff, and families.
At our summer camp, we focus on developing children’s social and emotional skills while fostering a love for learning. We believe in giving children the opportunity to explore their interests and try new things, all while having fun and making new friends. Our Elementary school summer camp consists of various interesting camps like Artist’s Corner, Scratch with Juniors, basketball mania, intrepid adventure camp, etc to make their summer time a fun time
Summer Camps Offered at Tulip Kids Academy, Cupertino For Preschool & Elementary School Kids
Preschool Summary Camp Events:
• Week 1 (June 6-9) – Show your Spirit!
• Week 2 (June 12-16) – Backyard Bugs!
• Week 3 (June 19-23) – Ocean Commotion
• Week 4 (June 26- 30) – Wild Wild West
• Week 5 (July 10-14) – Color Exploration & Disney Week & Exploring fun colors!
• Week 6 (July 17-21) – Mission Possible
• Week 7 (July 24-28) – Ooey, Gooey Science
• Week 8 (July 31-August 4) – Super Heroes & Summer Olympics
• TEACHER IN-SERVICE NO SCHOOL – August 7 – 9
• Academic School Calendar starts Thursday, August 10 and Friday, August 11 from 8:00-3:00 (extended care options available)
Elementary School summary Camp Events:
• Intrepid Adventurer Camp (Kinder – 5th)
• Artist’s Corner (Kinder – 5th)
• Dance – Moves N Grooves (Kinder – 5th)
• STEAM Camp (Kinder – 5th)
• Scratch with Juniors (Grades 1 – 3)
• Coding with Confidence (Grades 3 – 5)
• Basketball Mania (Kinder – 5th)